1) Set Realistic Fitness Goals - Before you rush out to spend money on an expensive gym membership, assess your schedule and your real habits to see where you can create opportunities for exercise that will not disrupt your life. If you know you're not a morning person, don't plan to go to the gym at 6am!
2) Vegetarianism Isn’t For Everyone, Vegetables Are - While we all recognize the importance of eating more fresh greens and vegetables, no need to take a stand against your favorite breakfast sandwich There is nothing wrong with eating things that you like every once in a while, as long as you are making sure to include more wholesome foods as well.
3) Walk More - Choose to walk over taking a car when you can, and keep in mind public transportation routes that offer less transfers but more walking to get to where you're going. Use maps to plan journeys that include walking. Just fifteen minutes a day could make a huge difference, and it's a good way to get to know to the neighborhoods you're going through anyway. Just stay safe!
4) Give and Accept Apologies - Maintaining healthy and strong relationships with friends and family members goes a long way toward reducing stress and increasing our happiness, so saying sorry and admitting fault can help avoid stress from relationships that ought to alleviate it.
5) Don't Be a Yuck Mouth - Even if your teeth seem to be fine, it's important to check in with the dentist at least twice a year. Caring about your teeth isn't just important for your social life, but eventually poor dental health creates other kinds of problems as well.